Okay okay it is now time to give out awards to people that I believe have been inspiration to me and will continue to be an inspiration to others through their work and commitment.
The rules on how to give an award are below so if you feel blessed by the blogs that you follow or others, show them some love. Show that you appreciate their time and effort.
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alterthe rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join the award’s Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience if you choose to
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
I love the following blogs:
work4christ.wordpress.com – Encouraging words for Christians struggling at work. ‘Inspiration for the Workplace’
Patrick Latter [hikingphoto.com] – Amazing pictures, always capturing life and hope. Love it!
newheavenonearth.wordpress.com – Absolutely adore her work. Such an inspiration to everyone.
retconpoet.wordpress.com – Relate-able poetry. Just can’t go wrong
ajaytao2010.wordpress.com – Relate-able inspirational words and phrases. Always enjoy reading this blog.